Thursday, April 21, 2011
Thursday is a special day
Today marks the official ONE YEAR anniversary for Charmaine and I!! It feels like time has seriously flew from Hong Kong to now in my life in California. We've known each other for about 2 years but we made it official a year ago :D we went to eat at Market Broiler to celebrate and I saw "Hawaiian Poke" but the menu said to pronounce it "poh key" and the waitress kept calling it poh key when i called it "poke" the hawaiian way. It was pretty tasty and it looked all fancy but I'd much rather eat $10 a lb poke at the Kahuku Superette. Way cheaper and much much better.
The Clam chowder was really good too, I have had a ton of different clam chowders and I'd eat this more than once, EXCEPT for the price. I really much preferred Skipper's clam chowder which I haven't had in a long time but it was still pretty good. The meal was a little over priced but it was still tasty. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


sadly we forgot to take a picture TOGETHER! oh wells... dinner was amazing!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE Kahuku Superette poh-key. hehe
ReplyDelete