Justin wanted to go out with me on my birthday for dinner, but on my actual birthday I was already eating with my parents so he scheduled me for Tuesday night. He ordered a present online from thinkgeek.com but it hadn't come in time for my birthday party on Saturday and he wanted to give it to me in person. Tuesday rolled around and we went to Chili's for dinner after realized that anywhere else we wanted to eat, Sushi Boat, Pho Appetit all closed too early. We invited a bunch of other people to come out too, Mansur, Beto, Tuan and Pablo just to hang out and catch up. There ended being one waiter who was serving the entire restaurant so in the span of about 90 minutes, we saw our waiter.....about 5 times total. It was kind of sad but that's how American restaurants are, no waiters and you can't even call them over for service. I'm still in the Chinese mentality of calling the waiter over but apparently American waiters get mad a lot and will spit in your food.
Oh! So the present that Justin got me were a pair of Luke Skywalker lightsaber chopsticks:

I kind of guessed lightsabers as the present he got me, but I had no idea that they would end up being a pair of chopsticks!! haha He also got me a swordbrella. It's an umbrella, fully functional, with a katana handle and an umbrella holder that I can sling over my shoulder. I'll put a picture of it up later, but it's awesome. You can't tell that it's an umbrella at all because of the handle and the way I can carry it but it's so USEFUL. I'm so glad Justin got me THE SWORDBRELLA because I've been needing an umbrella, I just never got around to it.
Oh, that's about it. more pictures tomorrow when I upload them onto here :)
UPDATE:
here are the pictures. of the....SWORDBRELLA
 |
| showing you the handle, SO FANCY! |
 |
| see the umbrella parts by my left(your right) hand? |
 |
| wielding the swordbrella of Truth and Might!!! |
 |
| and it protects me from rain!! yay!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment