so last night i went to sleep really early so i didn't make an entry. I decided I needed to catch up on my sleep so I went to bed at 10pm. I knocked out pretty much at 10 and I ended up waking up at 6am. I couldn't go back to sleep so I decided to wake up and work out. I started watching Hawaii 5-0 and stretching and doing some pushups and ab workouts. After the show ended, I decided to play League of Legends and we ended up winning really well. Me and my buddy usually are supposed to be hero killers but that game we ended up playing support and just getting assists. The other team ended up surrendering so I didn't play that much but I was playing Forsaken World for a bit and while I was doing that, I was also doing my taxes. I re did my taxes because they got rejected at first. And I did this all before 8am! LOL I felt pretty accomplished. I had an average day at work and just did some data entry.
Tonight I went grocery shopping with my parents cuz I had some money and we bought a bunch of groceries and snacks that my parents usually don't get because I was paying :D
No comments:
Post a Comment