Today I had work. ON MY BIRTHDAY!! BOOOO but I had a good day after work. I went for a workout and got pretty sweaty so that was good :) it's been awhile but I decided to use what Carol blogged about and change my mindset about running and applied it to working out. "I get to work out and take a break from working to go relieve some stress and build endorphins in my brain to make me happy". it worked out pretty well for me and it motivated me to keep working out :) Thanks Carol!
All of today, people kept writing on my facebook wall with "happy bday" or "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" and i decided to respond to them however they wrote me in the "attitude" i felt they were writing. so if someone said something really "bland" then i'd just be thx. lol it was kind of fun too. Tonight, I had dinner with my parents at a really good hole in the wall Chinese restaurant. It's by Ohlone and I really like the food there. Good portions and very flavorful without any MSG. Maine bought me a chocolate ice cream cake from Coldstone so we ate that and then Justin, Pete and Erica came over to wish me a great birthday ON my real birthday! such great friends!! BROTHERS FOR LIFE!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment