Today I went to church in jeans. And a shirt and a tie. Some people asked me but I just didn't feel like wearing a suit today to church. There was some new girl at church that I hadn't met yet asked me my name, so I told her I was Gunther. Later on I tried to tell her my name was really Luke but then she got suspicious and didn't believe me and thought I was joking so she wasn't sure if my real name was Gunther or Luke, so I told her my name was Barry. So off.
Well, tonight I hung out with John, Pete, Tuan and Justin at Tuan's new apartment.
I took that picture with my iPhone right outside of Tuan's apartment and in the middle of the street. You can barely see it but the moon shining through the trees made it look really cool. I added a filter because there wans't enough light but it looks like a decent picture. I didn't mind the graininess of the photo because it was just taken from my phone. It was pretty fun hanging out at Tuan's studio. The kitchen is separated from the main room so it feels bigger than it really is, but we had some pizza and Justin brought some sandwiches from work so we could all have some food. We ended up watching Rush Hour 2 because none of us really wanted to spend the time to ponder the meaning of "A Scanner Darkly". It was pretty funny because Tuan borrowed the DVD from Justin and Justin thought he had lost that DVD forever ago but "what was once lost, was now found". /haha

Gunther! I can't picture you as a Gunther.... (-_______-) Hah
ReplyDelete