Tuesday, May 24, 2011

new job

Wow I love my new job. It’s so chill and I’m actually busy and I’m given freedom to what I want so I don’t get all burned out doing my job and anything else. Last week I had to drive around the Bay area to Stanford and UC Berkeley to put up flyers because we need more teachers for the academy and I drove 118 miles @_@. It was cool though because I was just finding the proper places to put up the flyers BUT the only stressful part was cuz I had to pay for parking and I didn’t wanna get towed. At Stanford there was a dude in the parking lot so I was really scared that if I went over my meter that my van would get towed right away. It was actually hard at first to figure out where to go at Stanford since it’s like it’s own freaking city, it is so big that it’s retarded. I called Brittany though because her boyfriend? Goes to school there and he told me to go by the bookstore and I had to drive like 2 miles away just to get there. It didn’t end up being too difficult after I got there but it took me awhile to just get there. I also ended up going to the LDS institute and I talked to the institute director and he said he’d put up a couple flyers  too. Yay!
I ended up getting stuff in traffic on my way to Berkeley even though I tried to time my drive so I’d miss it but it wasn’t even that bad of a drive. Before I went out though, I decided to take a break and watch some of the Heat/Bulls game. Lol it was such a hot day that I needed to sit down and rest because I drank up all my water.  Anywho, when I got to Berkeley I had to wander around for 20 minutes before I even found the billboard things that I could post flyers up on. It didn’t take as long since I knew what I was doing this time but wow. The driving all day was exhausting! Haha at least I didn’t have to go back into work because I already spent all day on the road. But this job is really good, I like it a lot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment