this memorial weekend i've played 10 hours of mahjong, just on saturday and sunday. Charmaine had a set that she brought from Singapore that was like a mini set and Justin and Mansur wanted to learn how to play again so we played.....for 6 hours. we stopped to go eat pho and the place was super asian and even had the drinks I've been looking for since Hong Kong!!! zomgggggggg
|
| 3 colored bean drink, it was like halo halo but no taro in it |
 |
this is my red bean drink. HELLA PLACES DON'T HAVE IT. the funny thing was that the beans were gigantic and I've never seen such huge red beans before
Anyways we were playing The Stupids, Kung Pow and we ended up watching the Green Hornet while we were playing Mahjong. Good laughs and good fun. Played again with my dad and mom tonight at my house |
 |
| brand new set! |
We didn't play that long but it was fun while we played. My dad was teaching me all the rules again and strategy. Made it pretty fun. My dad won twice, I won once and Charmaine won twice. The one game I won, I won pretty quickly so that was awesome. yay! anyways that's my weekend of 麻雀!!
No comments:
Post a Comment