Tuesday, January 24, 2012

SCHOOOOOOOL

finally buckling down and getting my school work done. my hardest class is my anatomy class and i'm pretty much on top of things. I do my hw ahead of time and i pay attention in class. Not to toot my own horn but this is like the first time i've ever done assignments on time, let alone early! haha my other classes are pretty awesome. Ballet is kicking my butt right now, more like my calves and thighs and butt. I'm not used to using MY WHOLE body, core, butt, and everything coordinated together to move my legs and body is really HARD. But, the class is really fun and i'm really getting an awesome workout. i'm a super noob but i'm flexible so some stuff isn't really that hard because I'm just not using my core, but after I do then it gets a lot easier. yay!

2 comments:

  1. Ballet... ... sounds awesome, do you have to wear tights? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha no need, we don't perform. it's just for my EXS major :D

    ReplyDelete