It felt pretty good actually, I forget about this feeling too easily. "the after work out high", endorphins I guess. Ballet is really kicking my butt and I think it's partly because I'm too heavy for my ankles. Good thing is I've stayed the same weight for about 2 months, bad thing is that weight is 203lbs, about 90 kg for metric system users. I was about 180 last June when I was still playing basketball but I rolled my ankle really bad, still kind of giving me trouble but nothing serious, and I stopped working out because I could barely stand on my own. After my ankle healed, I just got too used to the routine of not working out and so it's been a good 3 months of not regularly working out. GET BACK IN THE GRIND. feels good.
You're so good! I'm starting to slowly get back into the gym ~ I need more motivation like you!
ReplyDelete