Tuesday, September 6, 2011

September 6, 2011

So i'm definitely NOT feeling better. yuck. i was out all day sunday and Charmaine had me wrapped up in like 4 blankets while wearing 2 jackets. felt so awful. I threw up 4x Sunday night but I felt a little better afterwards and actually ate some real food, since the last real meal I ate was Friday morning. I still had a headache monday morning and I tried to pack up some of my stuff for when I move but I couldn't really keep moving up and down since it just made my head hurt more.

I went to the FHE BBQ since it was Bishop Severson's first FHE as bishop so I wanted to support him but I couldn't stay too long. It was funny because Olivia came and everyone felt so awkward. Me and Charmaine played pool but there was a socially awkward male that decided to hover around the table and give us tips on which ball to shoot. He was making Maine miss all her shots and kept getting in the way when we were trying to circle around the table. =.= really guy? then this female counterpart showed up and was getting in the way of the both us again trying to see what we were doing too. zomg, so I finished the game and won with a cross shot 8 ball into the opposite side of the table and we went to go get some food. the awkward couple probably made us feel annoyed/awkward on purpose so that they could use the pool table. ended up having to go home early cuz my head was killing me. ughhh....

No comments:

Post a Comment