Saturday, September 3, 2011

good life

life is pretty good, I ought to update my blog more but I always put it off and now it's been a month =.= fail on my part. well, i started working AT google even though I don't work FOR google. lol i work for bon appetit, the subsidiary company that does their food stuff. And I'm a dishwasher. It's not a bad job at all, it keeps me really busy walking around and doing stuff the whole day. the only thing is that I really need to remember is to drink water more often so I don't get dehydrated. well, yesterday I got the stomach flu or something because I got really woozy and dizzy at work. My arms felt super heavy and I felt really lethargic. I finally told my boss that I thought I was dehydrated and he told me to go take a break and sit down outside, so I got some food but I wasn't even hungry. My friend that got me the job knew that I must have been really sick if I wasn't hungry and I was just holding my head. I finally ended up going home but I didn't even remember the drive back @_@

I'm feeling a little better today but good thing it's the long weekend. I'm finally HUNGRY though so I'm going to the buffet by myself. need that food. lol

1 comment: