
idiots because I actually ran their branch and made things GO SMOOTHLY cuz guess what, i'm the IT manager. so the router password and wifi password ARE MINE TO ACCESS. idiots. they've got it coming. on the other hand, i've been applying to Dreamworks and Pixar and Zynga. Hopefully I'll hear back soon from them and work for a big company, which would be AMAZING since yeah, i would actually include them on my resume.in other news, which isn't news but I MISS HAWAII. I don't miss BYU-Hawaii at all, but I would like to move there after/when/if I actually can finish school. I'm waiting on Cal State Uni-East Bay to let me start school but they're still "reviewing" my application. I"m going to have to GO IN AGAIN and at least email the admissions director so I can have an answer and figure out my plans. UGH. I <3 the Bay Area but I need to get my surf/snorkel on! time for bed!

You know what, Luke.. Hawaii MISSES YOU!! And I do too. Plus, I want to meet your miss! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry to hear about your job. I'm sure another good opportunity will find it's way to you. ^____^
Thanks for the support!! I really want to have my career in Hawaii. I think that would be awesome
ReplyDeletePlease come back my friend. Hawaii is not as great without you!
ReplyDeletelol by the time my life works out and I can even come back to Hawaii, you'll be long gone wor
ReplyDeleteupdate* I did get hired by a big company! Google!! yay!! LOL well, i'm a dishwasher AT google. but hey, IT'S STILL GOOGLE. hahahaha
ReplyDelete