wow, so today started SO EARLY FOR ME AT 11AM. lol i got a call to turn in my paperwork for this new temp agency because there was a mixup yesterday for my interview in Pleasanton. got lost a bit trying to find the building but wasn't too big of a deal to just do some paperwork.
Anyways, I went to some apartments that me and my baby had checked out earlier because I had time to talk to the building managers during their work hours and get information about a place to move after we get married. One of the apartments seemed really nice but no one had anything available, well, they can't see they have anything available until later so I'll have to call them again. I didn't get some brochures and made sure that the information they gave me was correct. I only was able to get in and see one apartment because one, the guy was on his way out and didn't have anything available anyways, the next one smelled old and looked old so i didn't bother even going inside. Plus the parking sucked so I wouldn't even want to invite anyone over there anyways.
THEN I went to get a printer from Best Buy, so I decided to go buy a DS charger cuz i needed one AND THEN I played the 3DS @_@ whoaaaa it was SWEET. Now I know what all the video game reviews were talking about when they said you had to experience it because it couldn't be captured on video or cameras and NOW I KNOW WHY. zomgggg it was so cool. I totally want a 3DS now but no, no need for it. LOL it was just amazinggggg. anyways then I got the best printer that money can buy, since it was the one that I bought.
No comments:
Post a Comment