Donating dat blood. I was in the area at CSU-EB to try to take care of all my school stuff and I had an appointment to donate blood at 5pm but I didn't want to drive back to Fremont just to drive back out to Hayward. I just went to the chapel and tried to see if they had a long line and since it was like 3pm there was nobody there in line and I got to donate my blood in like...15 minutes. so fast~ @_@
I was just chilling on the bench they set up and watching my blood seep into the bag. so cool. i took some pics but you need to click so you can see them "after the jump" lol
click "read more" and you'll see the pics! yay!
I was kind of mad that I was stupid about donating blood cuz i thought "oh hey, i should go work out right afterwards because there's a 24 hour right down the street" BUT I conveniently forgot that I can't work out after donating blood cuz i'll get dizzy and faint and all that crap. ugh so dumb of me!





Eeek, looks spooky! But good that you donated. :)
ReplyDeleteOh, and if you don't mind my asking, how did you put the "read more" link on?
ReplyDeletei don't mind at all. there's a icon right next to "add picture" and stuff that's called "line break" and everything under the line will only be shown after someone clicks the link to see the whole post. it's so your main page doesn't have to take forever to load with a ton of pictures and it's easier to browse through the posts.
ReplyDeleteLuke! You crazy kid! You should donate plasma- they pay you good money for it. I tried it once, but it made me feel dizzy and nauseous. The needle they put in you HUGE!
ReplyDelete